Thankful for a Classmate?

So, as you may know (if you live in America), today is Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving Day, you basically list out everything you're thankful for because you are asked that particular question at least 100 times. "What are you thankful for?" Well, it just so happens, that for this class I was again asked this question. However, there was a twist to this question. It was turned into who exactly are you thankful for? But, it didn't stop there. The madness continued. Who in this class, are you thankful for? Honestly, I don't think that's a fair question. I think if I were to praise and and just list out all of the great things about one person....well, others would be left out. So, I don't think I want to chose. But in all seriousness, if I completely had to....chose. I'm talkin' really had to chose....one person. Just one. That I am thankful for. One. Not two. If you can count, it wouldn't be three. Could be fou....wait no just one. That specific individual would have to be....you know..that one...with the face...next to that girl...behind that guy...that sits kinda dia...gonal or maybe horizontal from that one guy. Sort of on the side of that person...almost approximately two sits in front (or maybe behind). That could be anyone right? Honestly, I am thankful for everyone in this class. Every single person. Because seriously, I learn more from you guys than from Mr. McCarthy. aha just kidding (maybe...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment