I am a Plow? (human or machine?)

So, I went to google, typed "I am a Plow" in the search bar and clicked enter. The results varied from ATV Plows to Snow Plows to Farmer Brown's Plow Shop. I am not exactly sure what a legit plow is. Aren't they machines that push stuff around? Like snow? According to Dictionary.com, a plow (plou) n. is a farm implement consisting of a heavy blade at the end of a beam, usually hitched to a draft team or motor vehicle and used for breaking up soil and cutting furrows in preparation for sowing. Oh, and it also can be used as verb meaning to break and turn up earth with a plow and to undertake (a task, for example) with eagerness and vigor.Well if I were to compare myself to a plow, my actions really wouldn't resemble those of a Plow. Since I'm not controlled by a farm worker and used to move dirt. But, that's all on the surface. Obviously, I'm not a plow... I'm a human. Metaphorically, I could be a "plow". In the sense that a plow, pushes things around and and gets rid of whatever is in the way. But, I wouldn't say that I am a plow. I'm not a bully. Which a plow kinda is. If a plow were a human, which it is not. A plow takes out whatever is in its path and destroys it. I defiantly do not. Therefore, I am not a plow.

1 comments:

    You see where we are going with this?

     

Post a Comment