Well, I will start off by stating some facts. This class is my most entertaining and interesting class. Unlike World Studies, I tend not to sleep in it. Even though it is really early in the morning (2nd period). Last, this class does not need any form of improvement. I know a majority of that could have been considered simply opinion, but seriously I don't really think I would have any opposing opinions. So they must be facts. duh. Anyway, if I was forced at gun point to make a suggestion, I would have to say that maybe adding more frequent visits to the tech lab for class, or maybe even going outside a few times....would be great.  I'm sick of looking at the back of Anna's head and that chalkboard...and sitting in those uncomfortable metal chairs. So, yeah best class ever. The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment