We got the beat to move yo feet [...Beat Street!]

Alright, so in class for the past week we have been watching Beat Street. There are probably about 5 minutes left in the movie, but I expect that we are not going to go back to it. The movie covers the dancing styles of the train painting delinquents in New York. The movie reminds me of a lower budget version of the Step Up movies. They seem to have a same concept, but obviously the Step Up movies are much better. I do not mean to be "hating" on this movie but... honestly many of the dance scenes tend to drag on and on. When you think they are over, a kid turns around and does another flip for another 20 minutes. I make the movie sounds way worse than it is. It honestly was not that bad... really. I am not going to lie, the break dancing was pretty intense and the music decent. Oh and the head spinning was...wow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment