Alright so I'm pretty sure a majority of people have at least been in one form of conflict or another. Well, conflicts (or fights) can either end in one of two ways. Either both sides decided that it wasn't that important and resolve it, or they both act immature and never decide to fix the problem. From my own experiences, I would say that I usually forgive and forget. I mean what's the point of holding grudges, right? But, not all people would agree with me...
Many conflicts these days have ended fatally. I guess no one really values life the way they should. Have you ever wandered through a neighborhood, wondering if you were going to get shot or not? I mean come on, why would anyone shoot you? You didn't do anything wrong, right? Wrong! Man, it's called "Crossfire." You being in the wrong place at the wrong time can end your life. Why does this have to be? Conflict. Conflict between people who just don't like each other. A conflict you shouldn't have to be apart of, right? I guess I have a lot of  question for you reader..but it's true. Conflict between two different groups. Gangs. And your life could be taken away because of it. That's crap. It's messed up.
Anyway, conflict for the most part is a waste of time. Peace and love guys that will make the world go round. Why get mad when you can get glad? I know I stole that from a commercial (those Glad garbage bags) but seriously that is the most inspiring quote ever. Gosh, I think everyone should live by that. But seriously, conflict for the most part gets us no where. It's unnecessary and useless.
I mean think about it. All the soldiers dying in Iraq. All the bombs. All the terror. It's insane and all because the "man" in charge believes he's right and the other side.... Is wrong. Crap. It's crap. No need for violence y'all. Peace in da Middle East. Seriously, all this war and fighting crap is not worth it. Man, people be stupid.

Like the Black Eyed Peas said:

"People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love."

1 comments:

    Ahahaha, I like how you incorporated the slang and Black Eye Peas :] Classy move, and also very true.

     

Post a Comment